Pro EMS receives many applications for a limited number of open positions. We encourage you to apply for all positions, even if one is not currently open.
Note: An official, original printout of your driving record from the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles is required to be considered for employment. You can obtain a printout of your record from the RMV for $10.00.
1. Complete an Online Application.
2. Send copies of all the following to Pro EMS by mail, fax or email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- EMT/EMTP Certification
- BLS CPR Card
- ACLS Provider Card
- PALS Card
- Driver’s License
- Massachusetts RMV Driving Record
3. Interview with members of Pro EMS Management Team and Field Providers.
4. If you accept a position at Pro EMS, your employment is contingent upon the outcome of your pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol testing, CORI check, and routine background investigation.
5. Upon successful completion of required testing and background checks, we’ll request uniform sizes and schedule you for the New Employee Orientation Program (NEOP).